Five Fun Facts about your new Miss Teen USA: Hailey Colborn
1. Hailey skipped 5th grade and is now graduating high school as valedictorian of her class! Not only was she accepted to Yale University, but she was one of 799 students in the world to be granted early admission to Princeton University where she will be studying political communications in the fall. She has hopes to be a political journalist, strategist, or possibly a politician someday!
2. As a self-proclaimed book nerd, Hailey always has her nose in a book. She particularly loves anything written by authors F. Scott Fitzgerald or Toni Morrison.
3. When she was younger, Hailey was shot by a firework and she has a scar on her hip to prove it!
4. Hailey started a mentorship group titled SelfPosi where she travels to middle schools around her school district to mentor and talk to girls about the importance of self love, a cause close to her heart.
5. Hailey has been a dancer since the age of three. She received classical ballet, tap and jazz training.
Congratulations, Hailey! Welcome to the family!