THE 63RD MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT JAN 25 SUNDAY | 8/7c
:
:
:

NBC Universal Trump

  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Miss Nicaragua 2012
  • Nicaragua 2012
  • Nicaragua 2012

Nicaragua

Farah Eslaquit Cano

Age: 23

Hometown: La Concepcion, Masaya

BIO

Farah Eslaquit Cano grew up in a small town in Nicaragua. Farah starts each day with a morning workout to wake up and have more energy throughout the day. She also enjoys traveling to the beach and spending time with her family. Farah is currently studying to obtain a degree in Strategic Marketing, and hopes to one day own a worldwide recognized fashion magazine.

fun facts

  1. 1If Farah could meet any celebrity, it would be Bill Gates.
  2. 2Farah always makes sure to dedicate time to herself and reflect on her day.
  3. 3Farah would like to learn at least two more languages in her lifetime. The next two on her list are Italian and French.
Quate In life you are given 1% of luck and need to seize the moment as it comes. The remaining 99% is work and effort to achieve what you want. Quate